Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales & Success Center Sales & Success Center: Book Me Now meeting scheduler

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

We’re excited to announce that we’ll soon be releasing our own internal meeting scheduler into Sales & Success Center, called Book Me Now! This will allow a salesperson to send a unique link to their clients, giving them the ability to book a time that works best for both of them. This not only cuts down on the back and forth that normally comes with booking a meeting, but gives them a great lead generation tool as well.

In addition to the salesperson having the ability to customize their availability to their schedule, it will also sync with their Google Calendar and account. This ensures that they won’t get overbooked, and will automatically generate a Google Meet link to enable video conferencing. Both the salesperson and client will have the ability to cancel and reschedule the meeting as well.

You can also watch a full walkthrough here!

We’re thrilled about this new feature, and would like to put out the request for early access testers. They’ll get the chance to use it before everyone else, and help give us some early feedback. If you’re interested in becoming one of our beta testers for Book Me Now, you can sign up at the link below!

Early Access Sign Up

Stay tuned as we’ll announce as soon as it’s available for everyone!

8 Replies
rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

This looks great, please add the functionality for automatic reminders to be sent out to prospects.

This is extremely important. I usually have a reminder sent out 1 day before and 1 hour before.

RylanVendasta
222 Points

Us Vendasta folks get exclusively early-early-early access. Here’s my link if you wanna to try it out! Go for it; book a meeting with me Would love to get 30 mins of your feedback!

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Will book me now be looking for conflicts if we are using Google calendar? Did not see that in the walkthrough.
Love the SSC integration!!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Jeff, Book Me Now will look for any meeting conflicts from your Google Calendar if you’ve connected your account when setting up the meeting scheduler. Unfortunately, that was still being worked on when we did the demo, but if you do have a meeting already booked in your Google Calendar, that time won’t show up in the booking client.
It’s great to hear that you’re looking forward to it, can’t wait until we can release it to early access you have the chance to play around with it!

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Book Me Now looks great. I love the Google Meet Integration. Will this be available to our customers in Business Center?

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

That’s great to hear @Jeff_Moore, glad you’re liking it so far! Our goal is to eventually have this across our platform, so both in Business Center and in our Snapshot Report. This is just our first beta phase before we start rolling it out further. Have you had any clients book a meeting with you yet using Book Me Now?

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

I just set it up last night and replaced my calendly links so I will sent it out and give feed back when I have some.
Update:. Just booked first meeting. Everything came through to my calendar as well as SSC.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

That’s great to hear! Glad it’s working smoothly for you, let us know about any feedback you have around it as we’re always interested in hearing how it can be improved.