Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales & Success Center New Managers Dashboard

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

We’ve added a brand new managers dashboard to Sales & Success Center. This will give you a great top level view of how your sales team is performing.

You can see your top or bottom 5 performers in a range of categories: Activity by Sales Rep, Task Status, and Sales Opportunities. You can also filter specific metrics to better see what matters most, or dive deeper into those numbers by viewing further insights.

This new dashboard will give you a snapshot of your team and allow you to focus your time where it’s needed most. This will be the first page you see when logging into Sales & Success Center, so check it out and let us know what you think!

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 11.46.07 AM

8 Replies
rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

This great progress. If we could somehow add automation workflows we would be complete.

golander
58 Points

Sweet new interactive views! Great job team.

dierullo
29 Points

Hey Ryan, I’m curious what you mean by automation workflows, is there something specific you’re looking for from the dashboard?

Jacqueline Cook
8 Points

This is really helpful to see efforts and activity across the team! As a sales manager, I would LOVE to be able to see revenue vs quota across each member. Is this something you guys are thinking about too?

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

Automated tasks.

For example

If an opportunity moves to a certain stage a task is automatically generated for the account owner.

Or

When a deal closes a task is automatically created

Or

if a opportunity is in a stage too long, a task is automatically created.

dierullo
29 Points

Hey Jackie, yes it’s something we’re considering.
We know that many sales teams operate with a quota for their people and allowing them to compare their actual efforts to their goals should really help teams.
Thanks for the suggestion!

dierullo
29 Points

Ah gotcha. You’re reading my mind. We’re in the discovery phase for automated tasks.
The tentative plan is to allow users to set up those automated tasks in the platform, so when they move an Opportunity through their Pipeline, tasks are triggered.
I’d be happy to show you that as we learn and develop this feature.

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

This is great. Put me on the list to test and review.