Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales & Success Center Make your voice heard

dierullo
29 Points
Topic starter

What’s up everyone it’s Dom, I’m the Product Manager for Sales & Success Center. What’s your #1 ask for SSC? Is there a problem that you’re looking to solve with the platform? I’ve attached a document here where you can describe your problem and a potential solution. We’re going to collect feedback for a few weeks and see what we come up with!

I can’t promise that we’ll solve all your problems right away, but I can promise that we’ll work with you to get there!

LINK

4 Replies
jeff_vendasta
4 Points

So cool Dom.

I guess if I was going to have a wish list, I would like to see the Prospects in Manage Accounts separate from the Actual paying accounts. This way I could use the great marketing automation differently for each.

Thanks,

Jeff the Vendasta fan from South Africa

RyanFreeman
47 Points

Not so much wishlist - but a tip that’s been helpful.

Instead of remembering to BCC, or adding yet another Chrome extension (my browser may burst at some point), we’ve used the Content Compliance feature in G Suite’s Gmail settings to automatically send a copy of outgoing sales emails to the BCC address for tracking in SSC.

dierullo
29 Points
Topic starter

Very interesting to see how you’ve been using the BCC function.
Agreed, my Chrome toolbar is about to burst as well

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Keep in mind this requires a Gsuite Business account. Great post about this…could not agree more.