Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales & Success Center Sales Survey: Telephone Integration into Sales & Success Center

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

With more people looking for a single platform to help them with everything related to sales, we’re interested in helping our partners integrate their phone system into our CRM. So we can better prioritize our development around this, we’d like to know a little about you first.

This survey will only take a couple of minutes and will help us out greatly when it comes to developing phone integration within Sales & Success Center, so if you’d like to help us out please follow this link: https://forms.gle/iyV4azgmUnEMNxwT8

9 Replies
TZegil
98 Points

I hope we integrate something that we also can sell. … Broker the supplier deal then also build their solution inside the Vendasta UI as an alternate contact method to Crankwheel and email.

Zoom would be a double whammy phone and webinar solution we could sell.

I use Zoom phones now, it was easy to set up (much easier than Cisco or RingCentral).

RylanVendasta
222 Points

Boom! Love that idea Tyler – we’re on the exact same wavelength.

We’re integrating Zoom into your client-facing app Business Center as we speak! We actually mention it on this page, under “customer communication”.

Would you be interested in providing us some early feedback? DM me if so!

DaylynPresley
62 Points

I’m all for integrations, but we already pay Zoom directly. In addition, we like the concept of screen sharing, but the idea of paying for more than 20 shares a month to Crankwheel does not sit well with staff.

DaylynPresley
62 Points

We already pay for Zoom (not through vendasta), and concept of paying more to share screens with Crankwheel does not sit well with staff. I understand the need for screen sharing, but paying beyond 20 shares per month begins to nickel and dime us as an agency, and we need to recover every client charge (cost plus model).

Brendan
33 Points

Daylen, I completely agree! This is why we are adding Zoom and Google Meet integrations shortly. No charge at all! When we release them I would love you feedback.

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

I would be interested also.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

@Ryan_Mason Thanks Ryan for your interest as well! We’ll hopefully have a few of these integrations out extremely soon and will definitely be interested in your feedback on them.

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Love seeing that Google Meet is about to happen. An additional consideration of be Google Voice. Browser based phone integration. Google Voice Business is now $10 a month per line for new lines.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

@Jeff_Moore Thanks Jeff! Full telephone integration is something that’s still in the early stages, but it’s great to know what you personally use as it’ll help us narrow down which services we could prioritize.