Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Snapshot Report Snapshot Report has been enhanced with Local Search Results

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

We understand that SEO can be a difficult concept to understand and position, which is why we're excited to announce that Snapshot Report has enhanced this section with our brand new Local Search Results! 

Found within the SEO section, we now provide a clear and visually engaging way to show your prospects how well they're doing in Google Search! 

So what do our Local Search Results include?

• Map showcasing how a business ranks in Google Search within a 1/2 mile radius with a dynamic hotspot selection
  • Search ranking breakdown on both a local level and a citywide level
  • Dynamic search results the top 3 results for any hotspot selected, along with where the prospect's business falls within those results
  • Clear indication if the prospect has claimed their Google My Business Account
Snapshot Report   Local Search Results

This can be an extremely powerful tool in helping your prospects not only visualize their own SEO in action but tie together all the data presented in Snapshot Report! 

This is now available to any newly created Snapshot Reports. If you'd like this added to an existing Snapshot Report, simply refresh the data and this will appear. 

Check it out by running a Snapshot Report today, or take a look at our selection of resources below: 

Support Article

Overview Video

And if you're looking for great strategies to pair with this new data, take a look at the fantastic "How to Conquer Local SEO" Guide we recently published!

4 Replies
cpgilleytech9live-com
26 Points

I cannot find this in reports anywhere, been looking for weeks

1 Reply
Adam Tomporowski

343 Points

@cpgilleytech9live-com Hi there, sorry you're not able to find this in your reports. I'd be happy to help you with this, would you be able to DM me one of your Snapshot Reports so I can have a look? Or if you prefer, feel free to book a 15-minute meeting with me and we can take a look into this.

https://calendarhero.to/meetingadam15

kristy.fresh560
101 Points

Love this!! great support tool and visuals always help!! Appreciate the updates and effort. k

1 Reply
Adam Tomporowski

343 Points

@kristy.fresh560 That's great to hear! We love hearing that you're finding the new Local SEO feature helpful! We can't wait to show you the upcoming features we're currently planning.