Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Trumpia: Automated Text Engagement | Business Consulting | Head Start 2021

Andrew Su
21 Points
Topic starter

Hi, I am Andrew Su with Trumpia.

I am super excited to increase revenue, customer satisfaction and employee engagement with our Head Start 2021 product offer of free Business Analysis Consulting.

Check out the details here, subscribe to this thread, and reach out in the below discussion any time. Follow along for additional resources - ex. go-to-market strategies, battlecards, downloadable resources, etc.

- Andrew Su

andrewsu@mytrum.com

415 237 4878

8 Replies
mikecorso
84 Points

Would love to talk!

https://bookmenow.info/mikecorso

Mike

Andrew Su
21 Points
Topic starter

Hey Mike,

I booked some time on Monday at 9:30 AM PST to connect.

I look forward to it!

- Andrew

Andrew Su
21 Points
Topic starter

Some helpful resources in regards to Internal Communications and Marketing as it pertains to the Trumpia platform!

Internal: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dv254khiNdLjf35MQh7CdJmZt-fI7Mq4/view

Marketing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RSyp09noMAsVMtTZN6JHzzH-rD2u3mhh/view

Andrew Su
21 Points
Topic starter

Hey Everyone!

Check out the power of our solution and automation by texting "DEMO" to 855 833 2200.

Let me know if any of you have any questions! Would love to connect to show you more about how we built out this demo and how businesses of all shapes/sizes/industries can use our solution.

- Andrew

Andrew Su
21 Points
Topic starter

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to share a recent win with you all.

Who: Marketing company with multiple dealerships.

What: Driving new client engagement by adding SMS as a preferred marketing channel.
Incorporating a campaign centered on March Madness to increase web traffic for these dealerships. Directing potential clients to product/dealership websites to learn more about products and services mixed with updates on March Madness games/standings.

How: With Trumpia's Text Automation platform!

If you'd like to learn more about how we can help you and your clients with their business objectives, please don't hesitate to reach out!

- Andrew

Andrew Su
21 Points
Topic starter

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to share a partners experience with us for one of his restaurant clients. See below.

"I have recently implemented Trumpia SMS Texting for one of my restaurant clients and I must say, I have had one of the best onboarding experiences with @andrewsumytrum-com . Andrew has been a reliable source of information for my client and I. When working with other 3rd party vendors/partner through Vendasta, it’s not always easy to find a dedicated account manager that can help us get the answers we need quickly. Thank you so much for being reliable and dedicated to our client success Andrew."

@infooptimizeyourbiz-com

RocketLocal
110 Points

Hello Andrew. I'm interested in how the Trumpia platform specifically integrates with the Vendatsa platform on the partner's side. For instance, I am interested in using the Vendasta email campaign feature in conjunction with texting and the new Vendasta automations feature. Can you please elaborate on this?

1 Reply
Andrew Su

21 Points

@RocketLocal Currently there are no integrations with the Vendasta email campaign feature.  However, many partners will use Trumpia for their text automation specifically while using the email automations in other systems (like Vendasta).  I'd love to connect to discuss this and other opportunities further!  Please schedule a time at the following link: Click Here