Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Automations Vendasta Automations is now available to all partners!

Thiago
2486 Points
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

I'm Thiago Neres, Product Marketing Manager of our Channel Partners division.

We launched Vendasta Automations to all partners today and I invite all of you to give it a try.

Why?

Because we really believe this feature will help you save time, become more efficient, attract more customers, and sell more effectively.

But hey, I'm a bit biased, so let me know if you have any feedback 😉

Our fantastic Conquer Local team put together an online course to help you get started.

Automations can be accessed via Partner Center. Available in all subscriptions.

5 Replies
Curt Zeberlein
87 Points

Thiago,

Really pumped about this. Can't wait to dig into how this works and where it'll save time.

Keep up the great work.

Z

Thiago
2486 Points
Topic starter

Thanks, Curt!

After you explore the feature, feel free to send me an email or DM if you have any questions or feedback: tneres@vendasta.com. ?

Greg Fussell
13 Points

This is great. Thank you!

KarenKent
51 Points

Very happy to see this option for automations!

Here are a few things

1) where is the list of all merge fields that we can use? I see the {{business_name}} but there are other merge fields that can be used like - date, payment amount, invoice number, the name of the products that were renewed. Is this possible? Do you have 1 page that lists all of the available merge fields so that it is easy for resellers to use.

2) It would be nice if you can create a new list from within the automation. Right now it only lists the current lists that I have already made. We should be able to add new list as an option to save time from having to go out of the automation to create a new list then go back to the automation. This would be helpful.

Thank You

Thiago
2486 Points
Topic starter

Hi Karen, how are you doing?

Thank you for the feedback, that's very helpful for the team!

1) When you say "merge fields", are you talking about the dynamic fields that can be used in the scope of Automations? E.g: Send an in-app notification. If that's the case, could you give me an example of how you would use date, payment amount, invoice, product name, etc? The more I understand your needs, the easier it is for me to spark the discussion internally.

2) That's a valid point! We built Automations to help you save time, so we definitely don't want to make you switch between screens back and forth. I'll give this idea to our product designer, so we can think of the best way to solve that problem without cluttering the interface.

Feel free to send me a DM or an email if you have any additional feedback in the future: tneres@vendasta.com.