Snapshot Ninja [Start the Conversation] Final Quiz
★ Test your foundational knowledge on the Snapshot Report before moving on to the next module ★
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1 – The Snapshot Report creates pages and pages of targeted, and deep insights for your prospects.CorrectIncorrect
2 – Match the report section to the key question it answers:
- How does your business compare overall to industry leaders and competitors?
- Can customers find you?
- Do your customers like you?
- How are your keywords ranking, and what does your organic search optimization look like?
- Do your customers trust you?
- What keywords are selling in the marketplace / cost-per-click of keywords in campaigns?
- Can your customers convert and find the information they are looking for?
3 – To start the conversation using Snapshot Report, you should:
(select all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
4 – The algorithm that lies underneath Snapshot Report to create the grading, is called the _______________.CorrectIncorrect
5 – Due to customized and curated content, Snapshot Report cannot be edited after it has been created and sent to the prospect.CorrectIncorrect
6 – The Snapshot Report is generated to measure ongoing performance.CorrectIncorrect
When grooming Snapshot Report, you should consider the following guidelines: (select all that apply)CorrectIncorrect